There are so many variable factors in the situation of each company, including business sector, ownership structure, country of origin, size, capital structure and level of profitability, to name just some, that it is hardly possible to illustrate the principles of offshore e-commerce in any general way. Still, case studies can show typical sequences of steps needing to be taken when going offshore, even if the detail will be different in each case.
The six case studies in this section cover six of the more likely business situations in which offshore has a lot to offer; but the truth is that the Internet has made it possible for almost every business in a high-tax country to get advantage offshore.
direct assistance with establishing
an offshore e-commerce operation,
see our E-commerce Business
Products Business to Business
- Electronic Products Consumer Case Study
- Physical Products Business to Business Case Study
- Physical Products Consumer case Study
- Offshore Banking and Financial Services Case Study
- Offshore Corporate Functions Case Study